March 8, 2013

Spring is Around the Corner

Spring is coming.  What should you be doing?




My perfect SPRING breakfast:
Quinoa with garlic seared asparagus and one poached egg.


Believe me your body and everyone else around you will thank you for doing the two things mentioned in the video. If you are a grumpy bird like me when there is no sun.  These thing help you not get so down.  Keep eating healthy meals and get your blood moving and so many other thing in your life will straighten themselves out.  Guess what... when you are nice to others they will be more likely to be nice in return.   Some days when I think everyone else is being a little mean, I have to turn around and look at myself.  You have to fix yourself first because you can't fix everyone else.

Please sign up for my newsletters above, and head over to my website to find out more about health coaching or click the button for a 1-hour consult and I can tell you all about it myself.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment