March 7, 2013

Do You Like Banana Pudding?

This is one of my hubby favorite treats.  It is not non-fat, nor is it on my healthy snacks list but it is SO yummy that when we both want something really sweet and delicious I make this!  AND it's gluten-free!!!

Ingredients:

3 Bananas
2 cups vanilla ice cream (sometimes I use the dairy-free kind...sometimes)
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup gluten-free animal cookies

Blend bananas, ice cream, milk, and extract together.  Then add cookies and blend just long enough to crush them... then enjoy and thank me! 

If you make this smoothie, please comment below and let me know how it came out.

For more info. visit my website at www.ignitethegift.com and sign up for a free 1-hour health consult with me, if you don't work with me yet.

Also fill out above to receive my fun and informative video newsletter, who has time to read when you can watch!

If you have any questions you'd like to ask or topics you would like to hear, please comment below and I will do my best to cover them.



No comments:

Post a Comment