October 24, 2013

What Food Can Bring You Bliss and You Don't Even Have To Eat It


It's been awhile since you have heard from me, I know this, but I have been doing exciting things, and let me tell you if it weren't for health coaching I would never have been able to do any of it.
I tell all my clients that balance is VERY important, and I say it in terms of food. There is the food that we eat that is very necessary, this would be your fruit, veggies, meat, and whole grains. But, there is also a whole other type of food, this is the food that nourishes you in a different way. These "foods" are your career, spirituality, your relationships, and physical exercise. All these things can be nourishing or they can cause harm to your body.
As I was telling all my clients this, I thought to myself, I probably should take my own advice! Many of you know that I also paint. And not as a hobby but that is actually what my bachelor's degree is in. So I thought maybe I should be feeding myself my most powerful food, because painting makes me truly happy and I think I am a better person all around when I am practicing my art.
So that is what I have been up to. I have been painting my heart out and I truly love it. I am showing at a gallery locally in Jenkintown called The Art of It located on York Road. I am having great success there and I am to begin working on a large commission piece very soon. They have a very active calendar full of events and if you are in the area I encourage you to stop in. More information can be found at www.theartof.it
I also have launched a new website for my art that is currently offering a promotion for you to own a piece of my work at a price that is not going to last that long. I have been offering this deal for 1 week and already I only have 8 spots remaining. So, if you want in please hurry over, check it out, and sign up if it fits you. You can find this at: www.carapaints.com. Also if you know anyone else that might be interested send them on over too.
So I encourage you to feed yourself good food, whether it your favorite fruit or your favorite place to hike, both are equally important!
Don't forget to stop by my art site and see what I have been up to!!!
www.carapaints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment