June 24, 2013

May I Introduce the Queen of Budgeting


About a year ago I crossed paths with a cool chick by the name of Emily Levenson.  It was on of the best things that happened to my blog, but besides that I learned a few things.

She is a fellow health coach and one of her specialties happens to be budgeting. I, trying to incorporate more organic foods into my diet and discovering the fact that I was very sensitive to gluten, was definetly in need of a budget. Not only was I spending willy-nilly I was wasting a crap load of food and my kids were snacking all day long...all day everyday.

I was spiriling into food budget guilt and as soon as I decided I needed to find a solution Emily popped up with her Project:Food Budget. I have to admit, I was not that good; I was on and off, in and out. But I learned a lot about myself and my shopping habits and what my family actually likes to eat. I also learned how to work around a food sensitivjty without blowing my pocketbook to pieces.

Now available for you all, she has written a book packed full with information about how to achieve budgeting success.  Not only do you learn about budgeting, but also why meal planning is so important and how to do it. You also learn about the pros and cons of coupons which I have always suspected, but am very glad to actually hear someone say it.

I had a blast participating in Emily's project and I urge you if you are looking for ways to save money to download her book and let her give you the 411. She definetly knows her stuff.

You can find her here at emilylevenson.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind review!! I'm so glad you enjoyed the project (and the book). xo

    ReplyDelete