June 26, 2013

Body Hobby... How Am I Doing?

I lost an inch!!!

I don't know how much an inch weighs and I'm not interested.  Notice I did not give you my weight last week and I don't think I ever will, to me that's not what is important I just wanna look the way I want!

So how did I lose that inch?  Well, I have been eating lots of healthy fats, exercising, and relaxing.  I don't eat gluten in the first place so that was not an issue, but the biggest difference is I have stopped my wine habit and resolved not to replace it with ice cream, which is a big challenge.  It has been a bit of an up hill battle to replace those calories, not all of them but some.

The exercise it beating me up a bit.   I forget how fast my body burns food and I have had to check out of a few workouts early because I have not been eating enough protein.  This upsets me a bit, but I just have to give myself some adjusting time and I know I will build my endurance and find my way.

So what can you do?  Get out there.  I do much better working out in a group, and if you miss your workout make sure you get it in at home.  It doesn't have to be fancy,  push-ups, sit- ups, and crunches can go a long way when you are starting out, and going for a long walk or a jog counts too.

Start slow,  I have to remind myself this all the time.  I do better when I go slow and I have more success.  So I encourage you too start if you haven't, and do a little every day until you can reach your goal!




No comments:

Post a Comment